The F-150 is the most popular of the Ford F-Series trucks. Winning both the North American and Motor Trend truck of year award in 2009, while having been the best selling truck for over 30 years, the F-150 is full of features and capability.
Ford offers the F-150 in many different variations, with seven different trim levels, three bed sizes, 3 different cabs, different engine sizes, as well as two our four wheel drive. Even with high competition in the full-sized truck class, Ford continues to be at or near the top with its F-Series.
Years the Ford F-150 has been offered:
The Ford F-150 was released in 1975 but the "F Series" truck goes back to 1948.
- 1st generation: 1975 - 1979
- 2nd generation: 1980 - 1986
- 3rd generation: 1987 - 1991
- 4th generation: 1992 - 1996/1997
- 5th generation: 1997 - 2004
- 6th generation: 2004 - 2008
- 7th generation: 2009 - present